Camera running! Together with the Bundesverband der Fernsehkameraleute e.V. (BVFK), a unique area dedicated to moving images awaits you at Prolight + Sound: the Image Creation Hub.
Shut up, the first one! The set is set up. In addition to a large trade exhibition, an extensive programme on topics that move the (film) industry awaits you.
A wide range of content will enable you to take home first-hand expertise and make new contacts.
The centrepiece of the new Image Creation Hub is the Speakers Area, which will be set up in the style of a television studio.
The script for this new area is also truly Oscar-winning!
You can expect:
- Camera College: The new Camera College offers you 90-minute lessons on camera work with Nils Jahnke and Helmut Wagenpfeil in the quiet atmosphere of a seminar room. You will also receive a certificate of attendance for your participation in the Camera College.
- Speakers Area: Three times a day (11 a.m. / 12 p.m. / 1 p.m.) you can generate real expertise and attend exercises with experts. Topics such as lighting design, management of e-camera systems, steadycam and polecam as well as test operation are on the programme here in collaboration with well-known product brands.
- BVFK panel: Exciting talks await you every day in the studio area. Hot topics will be discussed here, from artificial intelligence in film and television to sustainability in filming, social security for the self-employed and women in the film industry. On "Future Talents Day" (22 March), it's "Open Stage" and professional training sessions will be held for the training and further education of young talents on camera.
- Further training: What do you need to know to be highly trained in the industry? Find out first-hand at the "Camera Campus" stand.
- Networking: Meet new and existing contacts, exchange ideas and network with personalities from the industry. Daily from 17:00 (Tue - Thu) at the big "Come Together" in the Image Creation Hub.
- Product exhibition: In a unique accompanying exhibition, you can also experience the latest products and innovations from renowned brands and important partners in the film industry, talk directly to product experts, get information or simply talk shop.
These exhibitors, among others, will be represented with a stand: aiconix, Beyond Frames, Birds Camera Solutions GmbH, blackcam, Canon EMEA, Dedo Weigert Film GmbH, Faderlux, machen & tun Medienproduktion und -dienstleistungen GmbH, Pensionskasse, RA Tobias Sommer, r-t-s.tv, SIGMA (Deutschland) GmbH, Sony, SUMOLIGHT GmbH, video-machinery GmbH und VRFF Die Mediengewerkschaft BG Freie.
The happy end to your trade fair visit is guaranteed with this unique set.