Messe Frankfurt ensures a particularly safe event participation for you with a professional safety concept.
Information on holding events from April 2, 2022, taking into account the current infection situation (SARS-CoV-2)
From April 2nd, 2022, the Coronavirus Basic Protection Ordinance of the State of Hessen will apply in Frankfurt, which no longer provides for any restrictions on events.
The following corona-related conditions are therefore no longer applicable for events held on the exhibition grounds or buildings of Messe Frankfurt:
- Restrictions on access to events
- Obligatory testing before entering the site
- Capacity restrictions for events
- Strict distance and hygiene rules
- General mouth and nose protection
- Restrictions for stand construction or seating
- Restrictions on Hospitality
- Providing of individual hygiene concepts
- Approval by the health authorities of the City of Frankfurt am Main
When it comes to basic protective measures, each person taking responsibility for not exposing themselves or others to an unreasonable risk of infection.
In order to protect all guests, participants, organizers, service partners and also its own staff, Messe Frankfurt has adapted its operations to the current situation. Our ventilation systems are operated with the highest proportion of fresh air as possible, which still meets the official energy requirements. Adjusted cleaning intervals and disinfectant dispensers provide additional security.
We recommend you:
- Avoiding crowded situations if possible, or wearing a medical mouth and nose protection if necessary.
- With a precautionary and regular self-test for the SARS-CoV-2 virus, you minimize the risk for yourself and others.
- The same applies to a coronavirus vaccination, which minimizes the risk of a severe course of the disease and the risk of infection for yourself and others.
After 2 years of strict conditions, we are returning to largely regular event operations on the exhibition grounds and buildings of Messe Frankfurt.
The current SARS-CoV-2 Occupational Health and Safety Ordinance (in this version initially valid until May 25th, 2022) stipulates that the respective employer, as part of a risk assessment, defines measures for the individual work situations of its employees. This also applies to all events and their set-up and dismantling.
Current information about your entry
It is generally possible for trade fair participants to enter the country from abroad. Participants in a trade fair are regarded as business travelers with an urgent need to travel. You can find more information on entry for participants in German trade fairs on the website of AUMA, the German Trade Fair Industry.
Last updated: 1 April 2022
For questions about Covid-19 measures
Do you have any questions about Messe Frankfurt's measures to prevent infection during stand construction and dismantling, the staging of events, or about individual trades such as catering or cleaning of exhibits at the exhibition stand?
Then you are welcome to contact our Corona Health & Safety Line personally at +49 69 / 75 75 - 66 99. We are available by phone from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m (MEZ).