++ Prolight + Sound will not be held in 2020 ++
On 12 March, the Hessian Ministry for Social Affairs and Integration issued general decrees prohibiting large-scale events expected to attract more than 1,000 visitors due to the background of the rapid spread of SARS CoV-2 infections. At the present time, it cannot be assumed that the current situation will have changed by the time the postponed event was to have been held. Therefore, Messe Frankfurt has decided to cancel the event. Prolight + Sound 2021 will be held from 13. to 16. April.Further information
Days at the fair are lively and demand considerable concentration, so it is beneficial if visitors can top up their energy levels during the day – in the Tulip Club.
Exclusive VIP programme for your most important buyers
The Tulip Club of Messe Frankfurt: a first-class customer-retention tool that you can use to intensify your business relations with very important buyers.
What is the Tulip Club?
The Tulip Club is an exclusive VIP Buyers Club of Messe Frankfurt and offers numerous services that make visiting Prolight + Sound an exclusive experience for your most important customers.
How does the programme work?
As a selected Prolight + Sound exhibitor, you can nominate up to five of your VIP customers who we will then invite on your behalf to Prolight + Sound as VIP buyers. After registering, your customers will receive a personalised Tulip Club Card.
The programme is free for you and your customers. The number of participants is limited and restricted to the Prolight + Sound.
Which services does the Tulip Club offer your VIP buyers?
- Free admission on all days of the fair with access to the Exhibition Centre before the official opening time, 8.45 a.m.
- Use of the Tulip Club Lounge in the hall level 9.T from 8.45 a.m. to 7 p.m. on all days of the fair
- Personal support by the Service Team at the fair: Agency service for interpreters / dry cleaning / taxis / restaurant reservations
- Free ticket for local public-transport services operated by the RMV public-transport authority in Frankfurt and the region during the fair
- Free parking in the Rebstock multi-storey carpark
- Catering / cloakroom service
- Inclusion of a guest
- Free catalogue and daily newspaper
- Free WLAN / computer / printer / charging service for mobile devices