The ‘Future of Audio + Music Technology’ conference will be held in Room ‘Entente’ on Level 4c of Hall 4 and illuminates subjects that are impacting decisively on the global music industry. A3E is a leading industry resource dedicated to the future of advanced audio applications and new music technologies. The conference will be held in English and admission is free of charge for all Musikmesse and Prolight + Sound visitors.
The key topics to be covered by the conference include:
- The global musician – next generation cloud DAWs for worldwide collaboration
- Wearable technology for musicians
- Designing products for the wireless musician
- Virtual & augmented reality for studio production and live performance
- Touchscreen apps and controllers for the studio and stage
- App integration for traditional instruments
- Artificial Intelligence & machine learning
A3E returns to Prolight + Sound 2019 for an educational summit on the entertainment technology of the future. On 4 April, the A3E Summit will explore the development of new technology for next-generation concert experiences.
We want to hear what's important to you!
Please check the boxes for the topics that interest you, and feel free to add you own topic in the space below.