What will the sustainable trade fair presentation of the future look like? What needs to be considered when implementing such a project? Convince a jury of experts with your creative ideas!
Prolight + Sound stands as a platform for innovative projects and, with the Green Event Space Contest, would like to make a contribution to the conservation of natural resources and, at the same time, take into account the event industry's desire for impressive presentation possibilities. The Green Event Space Contest awards prizes for future-oriented trade fair presentations that can be realised with due consideration of ecological sustainability, social aspects such as accessibility and with a limited budget.
Apply with your project.
A jury of experts from companies, associations and representatives of Messe Frankfurt will select the winning project. The application deadline is 4 October 2022.
What are we looking for?
- Detailed concept for a multifunctional and sustainable showcase of the future: trade fair presentation with integrated stage area for live presentations.
- Focus on flexible usability, innovative approaches, effective and possibly interactive presentation possibilities
- Interpretation of the concept of sustainability based on the "three-pillar model”
- Ecological sustainability: e.g. use of recyclable materials, energy-saving technology with a long service life, avoidance of long transport routes, avoidance of waste
- Social sustainability: e.g. accessibility (also by technical means), possibility for people with disabilities to participate in the project, use of fair trade products.
- Economic sustainability: e.g. feasibility of the project within an economically viable framework, accessibility also for clients with limited budgets.
- Realisation of the project: Realisation by event service provider L&S GmbH within the framework of Prolight + Sound 2023
- The organiser bears the costs of implementation
- Support through extensive marketing and PR activities incl. naming of the concept originator
We are looking forward to your innovative concept for a greener future!