Second digital Prolight + Sound BIZLounge now online: round tables, video showcases and initial news about the fair 2022
The digital information service of Prolight + Sound
Together with associations, manufacturers, venue operators and other industry experts, Prolight + Sound presents an audio-visual news format that highlights current burning issues and presents innovations in the entertainment technology industry.
- Presentation & Panel Discussion: Prolight + Sound 2022 and Sustainable Events
- Video Presentation: Robe - 'Additive vs subtractive coulour mixing in stage lighting – advantages and disadvantages of each and Robe lighting’s approaches to optimize them' – Time: 25.45
- Video Presentation: ETC - 'Introduction to the Advanced Research Group' – Time: 44:29
- Round Table: 'Theatre Lighting Technology' – Time: 57:34
- Video Presentation: HOF – 'Project Flying Stage' – Time 1:45:18
- Video Presentation: Vectorworks - 'Data Tag tips and tricks' - Time: 1:50:11
- Round Table: Manufactures about Industry Trends and Challenges in the Industry – Time 02:06:01
- Video Presentation: ETC - 'SolaFrame Studio – a fanless moving light' – Time 02:37:57
- Video Presentation: ROBE - 'Noise levels of LED moving lights – how to measure it and pros/cons of different cooling concepts' - Time 02:42:18
- Video Presentation: Misto Art - 'Birth story of theater production planning software' – Time 02:56:59
The topics of Prolight + Sound BIZLounge
Initial programme plans for Prolight + Sound 2022
After a long lean spell in the event business, Prolight + Sound aims to make its contribution to an economic upswing in the industry. At the same time, the trade fair supports the sector’s commitment to a responsible use of natural resources and, in connection with this, is introducing a new on-side format for the 2022 event. Together with partners, director Mira Wölfel will explain the plans during a panel discussion.
- Mira Wölfel, Director Prolight + Sound
- Timo Feuerbach, CEO EVVC
- Tobias Berghaus, CEO L&S GmbH
Presentation and round table discussions on theatre-lighting trends
While the first signs of recovery in the crisis-torn theatre industry can be seen on the horizon, the pressure for modernisation continues to be a challenge for both private and public companies. Technical innovations have continuously driven up the expectations of visitors and professionals – and this is coupled with a growing awareness of the need for ecological compatibility. In a lecture, lighting specialist Herbert Bernstädt (Adam Hall Group) presents the latest trends and ideas in the theatre segment – which will be followed by a discussion with other experts from the business.
- Herbert Bernstädt, lighting specialist, Adam Hall Group
- Randell Greenlee, Business & International Affairs, VPLT
- Olaf Winter, Lighting designer and Technical Director, Oper Frankfurt
Round table discussions on trends and the challenges facing manufacturers
The pandemic and its impact still constitute a major burden for companies in the field of event technology. The manufacturers have developed a variety of strategies for dealing with the crisis and are getting ready for a high level of demand for events in the post-corona era.
- Michael Herweg, CEO, SGM Deutschland
- Björn Heinzmann, CEO, H.O.F. Alutec
- Michael Schwabe, CEO, Artthea Bühnentechnik
- Dieter Klein, CEO, KS Audio
Digital Manufacturers` Forum
Audio-visual showroom for technological trends. In video presentations, renowned brands present their innovative solutions. The focus is not on sales-oriented product shows but on user-related introductions to new event-production opportunities.
- Computerworks: Data Tag tips and tricks
- ETC: Fan-free moving lights – SolaFram Studio
- ETC: The Advanced Research Group of ETC
- HOF Alutec: The Flying Stage Project
- Robe: Noise levels of LED moving lights – how to measure it and pros/cons of different cooling concepts
- Robe: Additive vs subtractive colour mixing in stage lighting – advantages and disadvantages of each and Robe lighting’s approaches to optimize them